A spokesperson is usually a member of a company's marketing department, another company employee (the CEO or a corporate communications director), or a member of a public relations firm hired by the company. Their task is to present a professional "face" and consistent message for the company in media interviews.
A spokesperson can also be a celebrity hired to increase the visibility or reputation of a company in the media. Additionally, industries often have spokespeople who are experts called upon by press to represent said industry.
Every time a person visits your Web site, you make a lasting impression. After six seconds, your online visitor has determined whether or not they are comfortable on your site and will either stay around for more information or they will move on to another site. A Video Spokesperson keeps people on your site longer, delivers your marketing message, helps visitors find the information they need, helps complete order forms and increases productivity up to 200%!
They are called many names: Instant Spokesperson Review, Website Spokesperson, Video Spokesmodel, Talking Character, Web Spokesperson, Walk On Video, Virtual Salesperson, Online Spokesperson, Website Actor, and more. We call them Video Spokesperson, and Laser Stream Video has been voted the #1 Video Spokesperson provider by Top Ten Reviews.com, so you can rest assured you are doing business with a reliable company that provides the best in quality and customer service.
From our research, we were one of the first 5 companies in the world to develop this technology. Our videos are filmed and produced in our own studios in Metro Atlanta. We do not outsource filming to other studios because we want to ensure you the best in audio and video quality. Our studio is located in a commercial facility, and uses professional-grade cameras and equipment. We do not use upper-end consumer-grade cameras that produce inferior results.
Quality and customer service are our top priorities. There are no required monthly fees, or hidden surprises. And that's why we consistently rank among the top 3 providers for Video Spokesperson.
In his book Entrepreneur Magazine's Ultimate Guide to YouTube for Business, marketing and public relations consultant Jason Rich show you how to master the secrets of successful "YouTubers" and put your brand, product or service in front of millions of potential viewers. In this edited excerpt, the author outlines 12 ways you can promote and market your small-business YouTube videos.
- Start by using the tools available directly through YouTube. For example, provide a detailed and accurate title and description to each of your videos, and associate tags (keywords) that are directly relevant.
- Use a call to action within your videos to encourage people to like, rate, comment on and share your videos.
- Begin by promoting your videos to the people you know, including your real-life friends, relatives, customers and clients. Ask these people to watch your video(s) and share them with their online friends.
- Take advantage of the power and capabilities of the online social networking sites to promote your videos. As a spokesperson for your company, for example, become active on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, as well as other relevant services. Be sure to create an online presence for your business on Facebook and/or Google+, and then use that presence to promote your videos.
- Incorporate your videos into your own company’s website and blog.
- Share links to your videos with your existing customers or clients via opt-in email.
- Use public relations techniques, such as using press releases to contact bloggers, editors, reporters and producers in order to generate free media coverage for your videos in mainstream media, as well as in blogs that cater to your target audience.
- Get your videos (and your YouTube Channel page) listed with the major search engines, including Google, Yahoo! and Bing, and then focus on SEO strategies to get the best possible listing placements. https://goo.gl/T6dC21
- Try to collaborate on videos with other companies that are already utilizing YouTube effectively and that are targeting the same audience, but that are not in direct competition with you. This will allow you to capture the attention of your collaborator’s viewers and subscribers.
- Start promoting your YouTube channel within your company’s printed catalogs, brochures, and sales materials, as well as within its existing traditional advertising.
- Consider paying for keyword advertising on Google, Yahoo!, Bing and Facebook. Google AdWords for Video is also a very cost-effective and powerful tool for promoting YouTube videos.
- If you have the budget, hire a YouTube video marketing company to help you plan and implement an online promotional campaign for your videos.