There a lot of online businesses that you can start anytime, anywhere without any money at all. For example, affiliate marketing, online store, drop-shipping and so on.
Here I’d like to tell the details of the Fusion Review as follows:
1 Join Affiliate Marketing
Now so many companies have the affiliate marketing policy to pay certain commission for the affiliates, if you want to start the business without any money or risk, you can join the affiliate marketing. All you should do is to promote the products, and bring the customers to the companies. The more sales, the more commission you will get.
2 Drop - Shipping
There is another way to start the business, that is, drop-shipping. Drop-shipping is a retail fulfillment method where a store doesn't keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer. As a result, the merchant never see or handle the product.
3 Blogs with Ads
You can also build your own blogs for the specific products, such as, blogger/WordPress/LiveJournal/Tumblr/over-blog and so on. And do it better, then you can have get some advertisers' attentions with text-link ads or from the good Adwords.
4 Be the paid writer
There are a famous writer place, that is "iWriter", we has used this platform and paid 5 USD Dollars for one article's rectification.
I am going to show you some of the best, free & legit online jobs. Just read everything about these programs so that you will understand them better & earn more money.
- Online Ad Clicking Job
Although this is not very high paying online jobs BUTbecause this is simple & easiest work from home option, I have placed this at number 1 position.
In this online work, you need to click & view the ads & get paid for clicking each & every ad. You can earn $200 to $400 or more if you work 15-30 minutes daily on legitimate PTC (get paid to click) sites.
Here are the exact steps you need to follow to earn from this program-
- Join some best & legitimate PTC sites
- Login to your account daily
- View all your ads daily
- Get paid to complete offer job
Get paid to complete offers or GPT is another concept similar to ad clicking jobs where you can earn extra $200+ by working 15-30 minutes daily.
In this online job, you need to work on various tasks like signup on a website, playing games, participating in forums, completing small surveys, watching videos etc.
- Online Captcha Typing Job
This is also very simple online job where you have to type the Captcha to earn money. Captcha images contains 4-10 characters which you have to identify & enter.
You can earn upto Rs.100 per thousand Captchas typed. You can type 1000 Captchas in 1-2 hours depending upon your typing speed. If you work 4 hours daily, then you can earn upto USD $400 (INR 20,000) solving Captchas.
You can call this micro-jobs or crowd-sourcing jobs or even online data entry jobs. There are thousands of small tasks on internet that only a human can do & is not possible with the help of software.
And that is where the concept of Vimakerz Review come.
Here people work on very small task and for each and every task they complete, they get paid. You can earn Rs. 1 to Rs. 20 for very small task like sharing something in your social profile, finding a contact details online, solving a captcha, review a product etc.
- Online Jobs from Google
Online job provided by Google is one of the hottest money making option on internet. The name of this programs is Google AdSense. Google AdSense is undoubtedly the no. 1 opportunity than any online jobs in the world. Out of every 100 people who make online income, more than 70 people are earning from Google AdSense only.
They either work in part time & earn $250+ (Rs.15,000) or work full time and earn US $500+ (Rs.30,000+).
- Online Surveys
Paid surveys are the best online jobs without investment for people like us who want to make some extra cash working 2-3 hrs from home or office. There are hundreds of best and free survey sites where you can signup, provide your profile details and start re
ceiving online surveys by email or in your account at survey sites.
Just complete these surveys by clicking on the survey links and make money from this cool work from home job. Just check the simple illustration below to understand this online work.
If you are willing to start this part time work & looking to know more about online survey then you can register on our website & get the list of most trusted online survey sites & all other jobs.
- Affiliate Marketing
This is another highest earning opportunity but its bit difficult online job for a beginner. Affiliate Marketing means becoming affiliate with any online advertiser and promote their product so that whenever someone makes a free signup or purchases from the advertiser’s website then he/she gets the commission.
You will find hundreds of best affiliate programs where you can signup as an affiliate. You will even find best affiliate networks where you can signup hundreds of affiliate programs from a single site.
What it takes to make $100/day through local leads
How much you can charge for each lead depends on two factors: the industry and the lead quality.
- Industry: The value of each lead is directly proportional to the value the businesses can derive from the lead. Lawyers, financial institutions, etc. are often willing to pay top dollar for leads. Check Google AdWords CPC to get an idea of what businesses are willing to pay in different industries.
- Lead quality: The amount of data available for each lead and the lead's current stage in the buyer's journey have a big impact on lead prices. Typically, the more data you have and the closer the lead is to making a purchase, the higher the lead value.
For some businesses, it is possible make nearly $50 or more for each lead. Even with a conservative $20/lead pay rate, you will have to sell just 5 leads a day to make $100/day.
At 1% conversion rate and cold traffic, you will need just 500 visitors/day to capture 5 leads/day. If the traffic is targeted and the site content highly relevant, you can increase the conversion rate to nearly 4-10%.
Thus, you can make your 5 leads/day quota with as little as 50 visitors/day.
How the business can scale
You might not realize it, but some of the top websites in the world essentially follow the local lead generation model.
Yelp, for example, makes money by charging local businesses for leads. This has catapulted Yelp to nearly $2Bn in market cap with nearly $360M in 2014 revenues.
To scale this business, you can do two things:
- Target other industries: Increase your earning potential by targeting more than one industry.
- Target other cities: Go beyond your local city and target businesses from cities nearby.
- Create companies offering the service yourself to keep all the money.
In fact, when you think about it, even Google is essentially a referral engine for businesses. And I think it's done pretty well for itself :)
Plus, if you're intimidated by the process, just take a look at some of the landing pages I found for highly commercial keywords that can yield $100+ leads without problem.
Top of adwords: Private Investigator Desmoines, note the @aol.com email
#1 on Adwords for "pool cleaning service Oxnard". That's right, not even about pool cleaning service.
Middle of Adwords "locksmith santa rosa". Note how there's no call to action at all.
If you have been reading Authority Hacker, you must be able to do better. Then it's just a matter of connecting supply and demand and making a profit. Easy and scalable.
- AdRoll: For retargeting to site visitors
- Thrive Landing Pages: For creating the landing pages for your campaigns
- Active Campaign: Powerful tool for managing leads and marketing automation
First Steps To Get Started
- Choose a target industry. The best industries are ones that spend a lot on ads and have a limited internet presence (such as lawyers)
- Setup a website, preferably with the industry/location name in the domain (such as "FindLawyers.com" or "NYCDoctors.com").
- Create a landing page and direct traffic to the page to collect your leads. Try to collect more than the email (name, address, budget etc) to sell the leads for more.
- Once you have 2 -3 leads, Contact local businesses and offer them your leads at a price lower than their ad spend.
Become a Freelancer
Every year, businesses spend tens of billions of dollars (up to $300Bn, according to Accenture) on freelance labor. A huge chunk of this is spent online on platforms such as Freelancer, Upwork, etc.
For newbies looking to start their online careers, taking a slice of this $300Bn pie presents one of the best ways to reach the $100/day mark.
You don't need any capital investments, no website, and no contacts. If you have a marketable skill - and the patience to build upon it - $100/day should be a cakewalk.
While many will argue that this is not better than a job I disagree. If you are able to charge enough, you can make a sustainable living in less than 8 hours/day and spend time on other projects rather than being at the office.
This is not a perfect long term solution and you probably won't become an overnight millionaire with this but it's a good way to get off the "mandatory 8 hours/day" that kill your time and opportunities to grow your own thing.
- High potential: top freelancers often make over $10k/month or just make a living but have time to spend on other things.
- Easy to get started; don't need website, product or advertising
- Working directly with successful clients is a valuable learning experience
- Have to deal with clients; can be stressful for deadline focused work
- Tons of competition from cheap bidders on popular platforms (try to price high and deliver high value instead)
- You are essentially trading time for money - like a job
Why it works
Freelancing is arguably the most newbie friendly method on this list for four reasons:
- No startup costs. Can get started on popular platforms for $0.
- Tons of existing trusted platforms such as Freelancer, Elance (Upwork), etc.
- Massive demand for thousands of skills in thousands of industries. Whatever your skill, there is arguably a client for it
- Don't need a website, blog or any technical expertise to get started.
Because it's so easy and close to a job, it's also the one with the lowest ceiling for earnings but hey, the goal here is to make $100/day to get out of the cubicle.
Freelancing is a great first step for that especially if you also make a move to a cheap place and re invest smartly.
As a freelancer, you essentially make money by offering services
You can package your services as a 'product', such as offering monthly SEO packs, website content, etc.
What it takes to make $100/day through freelancing
With freelancing, your income potential depends on your skill, expertise level, and ability to market yourself.
For example, there are writers on Freelancers charging just $1/article.
There are also writers charging clients $250/hour.
Depending on where you fall on the skill-marketability spectrum, you might need dozens of clients to reach the $100/day figure, or just one.
As an example, if you are a writer, at an average rate of $20/500 words, it will take you just 2,500 words, or 5 blog posts to hit the $100 mark. A skilled writer can easily write at least 500 words/hour. This means you can reach your target figure within 5 hours of work every day.
That gives you 3 - 5 hours per day to work on your own projects while making a decent living and pushing for more passive / scalable income.
How the business can scale
Scaling up in freelancing is difficult since you are essentially trading time for money, and there are only 24 hours in a day. However, there are a few ways to hit the 6 or 7 figure mark with this model:
- Charge more: Top freelancers routinely charge over $100/hour. At this rate, you will need just 80 hours of work to hit the 6-figure mark.
- Start an agency: To grow beyond 6 figures, you will need to expand your client base and hire people to serve them. This obviously involves higher responsibility and may not be everyone's cup of tea. Do you want us to write about our experience growing an agency to a team of 30 people? Let us know in the comments and we might make a post about it :).
- UpWork: Massive new platform formed after merger of oDesk and Elance
- Toggl: Tool for tracking your time
- FreshDesk: Freelancer-focused tool for creating invoices and managing billing
- Time Doctor - A complete time management suite for freelancers and web professionals.
First Steps To Get Started
- Make a list of your marketable skills. Browser platforms like Freelancer to see if there is a strong demand for any of these skills and how much people charge for it.
- Identify the main pain points of your customers - what are their challenges and issues when working with freelancers?
- Setup accounts on all popular freelancing websites. Also frequent niche focused job sites such as Problogger job boardif you are a writer.
- Start applying to jobs, making sure to highlight how you can solve the client pain points you brainstormed in step #2 and customise every application. 90% of freelancers send a template not even reading the job ad. Don't be that guy if you want to charge above average.
- In the meantime, build out your portfolio and try to get featured on known publications and websites to increase your credibility.